PORTABLE UV BLACK LIGHT - FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA
Black lights produce a Ultra Violet light also called a UV light. Many materials fluoresce under ultraviolet lighting producing colors or light that our eyes can see, and making things that might go undetected visible to us.
Blacklight fluorescent inspection processes make jobs easier for document inspectors, quality control engineers, forensic scientists, fire officers and auction houses to name but a few.
Black Light Uses:
- hairline cracks can be detected in aircraft undercarriages, automotive steering systems and many other life-critical components.
- In the field of forensics UV blacklight helps unearth vital evidence at crime scenes and plays an important role in identifying the cause of fires.
- Inspection of works of art under UV blacklight can reveal imperfections and evidences of restoration and repairs to art, pottery, glass and detecting old from reproduction -- an important aspect of authentication for valuation and sale.
- Antique inspection Art forgery/repair tests
- Club hand stamp screening Fabric and Textiles
- Fluorescent dye leaks
- Forgery Detection
- Detecting some bacterias
- ID and document Verification
- Party fun for posters etc.
- Pet and pest stains
- Reading invisible fluorescent inks and more.
- UV Black Light Operates on four AA batteries Batteries Not Included
- Size: 6 x 2 x 3/4 inch.
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|