Garrett AT Pro International with the standard MS-2 Headphones including the ProPointer AT, Garrett Waterproof Headphones and the Z-Lynk Wireless System. You will also receive a Garrett Camo At Pro Hat, A 8 1/2 x 11 Coil Cover and a Garrett Treasure Pouch.
Garrett AT Pro Premium Features
Standard and professional audio modes - Standard Mode provides conventional target response for easy operations. Experienced users can select Pro Mode to obtain more advance audible Target ID to judge target size, shape, and depth.
Fast Recovery speed - Pro Mode Audio offers greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash and fast recovery speed on multiple targets.
Pro Mode Audio™ - Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as in a True All-Metal Mode.
High-resolution iron discrimination - Use touchpads to set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for the precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
Iron Audio™: Advanced iron identification - Allows user to hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) and to alter the detector's mid-tone signal's range in order to avoid digging undesired ferrous targets.
All terrain versatility - Waterproof housing and connectors protect against dusty muddy, wet and humid environments. The AT Pro can be immersed in water to a 10-foot depth (maximum) to search in and along shorelines, rivers, piers, docks or swimming holes.
Digital Target ID - The 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target's conductivity from another.
Manual Ground balance - Allows user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
Fast Track™ Ground Balance - Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
Electronic Pinpointing - This All-Metal Mode function is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
15 kHz High Frequency - Offers improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets and jewelry.
Exclusive Garrett DD coil design for mineralized soil and superior target separation.
Land headphones are included standard.
All Terrain Features Of The Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector
- Relic Hunting
- Coin Shooting
- Cache Hunting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Shallow Water Searching
- Beach Hunting
- Competition Events
- Mineralized Soil Areas
- Advanced Target Separation
- Fast Recovery Speed
- Professional Audio Mode for Additional Target Info
The New Garrett Pro-Pointer AT is a new upgraded addition to their very popular original Pro-Pointer metal detector. The Pro Pointer AT has outstanding new detector features, mainly a totally submersible waterproof housing rated to a depth of 10 feet.
The Pro AT is a perfect tool for those who metal detect on the beach and in shallow to chest deep water, plus others who venture into deeper waters and want the best metal detectors for locating coins, gold jewelry, relics and other valuables that cannot be reached by non-submersible detection locators.
Other features are a single one button operation for Power, Retune Sensitivity adjustment to three (3) levels and silent mode vibration. The Pro pointer AT has an Automatic Power-Off feature to save battery life, Lost Pinpointer Alarm lets you easily find pinpointer if lost.
Fast Retune: With quick button press that instantly tunes out environment conditions of salt water minerals plus mineralized sand and ground, or narrows your detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
The Garrett AT Pro-Pointer also includes patented proportional audio, silent vibration, and built in scraping blade to sift through soil and sand plus a built in ruler to measure how deep your treasure was located. LED flashlight for low light uses in murky water, caves, holes, and under ledges
All these metal detector features and more in a bright International Orange housing that can be seen more easily under water!
- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer
- Garrett Belt Holster
- Lanyard Attachment Loop
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
Garrett submersible waterproof headphones for the Infinium LS, ATGold, ATPro, ATX or the Sea Hunter MK II.
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4" headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
*Note: Z-Lynk Wireless System requires use of headphones with 1/4" headphone jack connector.