Built on the famous FORS platform, the FORS Gold+ offers advanced gold prospecting capabilities. Operating at 19 kHz frequency, the FORS Gold+ features a new advanced All Metal Mode with iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold) and 2 discrimination modes all designed for harsh ground conditions. The two included waterproof Double-D search coils make the FORS Gold+ the best choice for prospecting in rivers and streams as well.
As all gold prospector know, gold fields in the world have tough ground conditions. These fields, most of the time, contain high mineralization and hot rocks which cause false signals and negatively affect the performance of metal detectors. FORS Gold+, with its new advanced modes and settings works flawlessly even on the toughest terrains.
- Warranty : 2 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 3.9 lbs (1.8 kgs)
- Frequency : 19 kHz
- Search Modes :
- Boost (BST) Discrimination Mode : it is the 2-tone discrimination mode designed for cleaner gold field with milder mineralization. It provides more depth compared to the FST mode.
- Fast (FST) Discrimination Mode : it is the 2-tone discrimination mode designed for tough gold field with high mineralization or positive hot rocks. It offer slightly less depth but faster target detection and recovery speed in highly mineralized soils compared to other modes.
- General (GEN) Advanced All-Metal Mode : the new advanced all metal mode of the device along with iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold) setting allows for deeper and noise-free detection. Upon target detection, the ID of the target will be displayed on screen just like in discrimination modes.
- ID Masking
- 10 Languages
- Frequency Shift
- Digital Target ID
- Long Battery Life
- Ground Tracking
- Dual LCD Display
- Built-In LED Flashlight
- 5 Different Audio Frequencies
- Auto & Manual Ground Balance
- Easy to Use & Ergonomic Design
- Electronic Pinpointing & Depth Indicator
- iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold)
- Waterproof Search Coils : 10x5.5" DD & 5.2x4.7" DD