GARRETT THD - Free Shipping in Canada
The THD Tactical Metal Detector is a rugged, compact hand-held detector with silent screening. The unit's highly-sensitive, fast-action response quickly and effectively detects all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband or other metallic objects and silently alerts with vibration and a Red LED.
The unit's 360º Plus, 3 1/2" long detection area allows unrestricted scanning angles to the subject, especially in hard-to-scan areas. In addition, the detector features a bright LED flashlight at the tip of the unit to illuminate the detected area in lowlight and / or night applications. While the unit is in use, the Green LED remains illuminated. Peak performance of the THD is maintained with Garrett’s special voltage regulator circuitry.
When battery life becomes low, the Green LED will change to an Amber LED. No tools are required for battery replacement, making a simple 9V battery replacement quick and easy. Completely waterproof and built with high-impact ABS plastic, the THD withstands rugged treatment. The unit comes with a heavy-duty, ballistic-weave holster.
- Highly sensitive, needs no adjusting
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband or other metallic objects
- Advanced circuitry provides ultra-quick response time to metal objects
- All silent operation and Red LED indicator light allow officer to maintain tactical advantage while scanning and retrieving metallic items
- Bright LED flashlight at tip of unit for low light and / or night operation
- Green LED indicates unit is on;
- Green LED changes to Amber when battery needs replacing
- Completely waterproof, with slip-free handle
- Rugged construction with high-impact ABS plastic to withstand demanding law enforcement applications
- Internal voltage regulation circuitry ensures maximum performance
- No tools necessary for easy battery replacement - (1) 9-Volt battery included
- Ballistic-weave belt holster may be mounted on duty belt or in patrol car
- Full 360º Plus detection area allows unrestricted detection
- Operating Frequency: 95kHz
- Voltage: 6 to 9VDC Current: 5 mA.
- Typical Tuning: Automatic Indicators:
- Silent vibration /Red LED- indicates alarm condition Green / Amber LED-indicates unit is on (Green) and low battery condition (Amber)
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|