SUNRAY DX-1 TARGET PROBE - Free Shipping in Canada
Sun Ray Detector Electronics is proud to announce our new Invader™ series of aftermarket accessories for White's metal detectors! The new Sun Ray Invader DX-1 Target Probe has been developed to satisfy the pinpointing and retrieval needs of DFX/MXT and Matrix M-6 users.
We have received many requests for in-line target probes by White's and other detector brand users for several years due to the popularity of our quality in-line probes for the Minelab Explorer and Sovereign/Elite. Now White's owners can enjoy the same benefits a quality Sun Ray in-line probe has to offer!
- Fully compatible with both DFX, MXT and Matrix M-6 models!
- The DX-1 is precision built to ensure peak performance on either model!
- Accurate "bulls eye" pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3"+ deep depending on detector used, settings, ground and moisture conditions!
- Light weight, waterproof/submersible 9" X 1" diameter probe mounts on top of upper shaft (which has been very popular among Explorer users).
- DX-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 6 oz. DX-1 switch box, connectors, cable and two probe clips, etc. weigh approx. 5 oz. - approx. 11 oz total!
- Optional box mount probe clip attachment available for those wishing to mount probe along side of detector control housing.
- While the DX-1 probe is waterproof the switch box is water resistant and must not be submersed.
- We use the same connectors as White's.
- DX-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including accurate visual and audible target ID along with identical pinpoint functions!
- High quality custom made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance. Probe incorporates a very flexible heavy duty custom 30" straight cable with strain relief for "tangle free" operation.
- Quality high performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operation-as described in manufacturer's specs)
- Toggle switch shuts off coil as it turns probe on and vise versa. Coil and probe are never on at the same time.
- DX-1 switch box is conveniently mounted on detector pole attachment in a neutral position (for both right and left hand users) and to prevent toggle from being accidentally switched or bumped by user or damaged by tree limbs, brush, etc. if switch box is brushed or hit during detecting.
- No external buzzers, vibrators or lights are needed as all target responses are heard clearly through your detector headphones!
- No extra batteries required as the DX-1 utilizes the detectors power source.
- Complete installation & operation instructions included.
- FULL 12 MONTH WARRANTY!!
No more Empty holes! No more scratched or damaged targets! Experience a Sun Ray in-line probe on your detector and you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!!
Free Shipping in Canada
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|